Date & Location
Our reception will be held at The Mitten Building in Redlands, CA on Friday, the 26th of August at 7 o’clock in the evening.
“The Mitten Building was built in 1890 as the Haight Citrus Packing House. Next, it became Mitten Letter Factory from approx. 1940 - 1980. The building was empty for many years until it was restored by the current owners who appreciated it’s historical significance. Our family started leasing the building for the events/floral business in 2000. It has been the perfect fit for many successful and unique events ever since.”
The Mitten Building, 345 N. Fifth Street Redlands, CA. 92373
From The Edwards Mansion:
- Head Northwest on Orange Tree Ln. toward California St.
- Turn Left onto California St.
- Turn Left to merge onto the I-10 East.
- Take exit 79 toward Orange St.
- Turn Right onto Eureka St.
- Turn Left onto W. Redlands Blvd.
- Turn Left onto 5th St.
- The Mitten Building is the large brick building on the Left.
- Guests may park in the lots both below and above ground directly across 5th street to the East. This is public parking. Guests may also park in our lots to the South.